Made our first few structures using cadnano (i.e. hollow pipe and smiley)
Started our work on the Cadnano design of the agregator molecule
Completed the final cadnano design of the large agregator molecule
- Completed the final cadnano design of the small agregator molecule.
- Ordered the staples for our prototype model.
- Calculated dilutions required. You can find the table here
- Diluted the staples to a final concentration of 200uM and stored at 4°C.
- Concentration measured using nanodrop.
- Isolated the plasmid pGEX-4T1 from E-coli using phenol chloroform method and stored at 4°C
- Purity was checked using Gel Electrophoresis
- Concentration of Plasmid was measured using nanodrop
- 200uM concentration of staples stock was further diluted to 15uM.
- Made Scaffold stock having 0.1uM concentration.