The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, |
is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' - Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)
- Simseok Yuk wins the Bilsland Dissertation Fellowship, which will support him in Spring 2020. Congratulations! (4/22/19)
- "Expanding Therapeutic Utility of Carfilzomib for Breast Cancer Therapy by Novel Albumin-coated Nanocrystal Formulation", by Ji Eun Park, Joonyoung Park, Yearin Jun, Yunseok Oh, Gongmi Ryoo, Yoo-Seong Jeong, Hytham Gadalla, Jee Sun Min, Jung Hwan Jo, Myung Geun Song, Keon Wook Kang, Soo Kyung Bae, Yoon Yeo, and Wooin Lee, is accepted for publication in Journal of Controlled Release (4/3/19)
- Yihua Pei is selected for an oral presentation at the 2019 Gordon Research Seminar - Preclinical Form and Formulation for Drug Discovery, which will be held in Waterville Valley, NH, on June 8-9, 2019. Congratulations! (4/2/19)
- "Magnetophoretic delivery of a tumor priming agent for chemotherapy of metastatic murine breast cancer", by Jinho Park, Joonyoung Park, Mark Castanares, David Collins, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Molecular Pharmaceutics. (3/27/19)
- Simseok Yuk wins the 2019 College of Pharmacy Graduate Student Travel Award. Congratulations! (2/26/18)
- "Surface modification of polymeric nanoparticles with M2pep peptide for drug delivery to tumor-associated macrophages", by Liang Pang, Yihua Pei, Gozde Uzunalli, Hyesun Hyun, Tiffany Lyle, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Pharmaceutical Research. (2/22/19)
- "Camouflaging Nanoparticles for Ratiometric Delivery of Therapeutic Combinations", by Fanfei Meng, Jianping Wang, Qineng Ping, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Nano Letters. (2/1/19)
- Quinic Acid-Conjugated Nanoparticles article is featured in Purdue Research Foundation News, WLFI, and GEN.
- "Quinic Acid-Conjugated Nanoparticles Enhance Drug Delivery to Solid Tumors via Interactions with Endothelial Selectins", by Jun Xu, Steve Seung-Young Lee, Howon Seo, Liang Pang, Yearin Jun, Ruo-Yu Zhang, Zhong-Yin Zhang, Pilhan Kim, Wooin Lee, Stephen J. Kron, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Small. (10/23/18)
- Maie Taha receives the 2018 Jenkins-Knevel Award for Outstanding Graduate Research. Congratulations! (9/21/18)
- Yihua Pei wins the 2018 Baxter Young Investigator Award in the Program's highest category which includes an honorarium in the amount of $2000. Congratulations! (7/31/18)
- "Surface modification of polymer nanoparticles with native albumin for enhancing drug delivery to solid tumors", by Hyesun Hyun, Joonyoung Park, Kiela Willis, Ji Eun Park, Tiffany Lyle, Wooin Lee, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in Biomaterials. (7/12/18)
- "Quantitative Assessment of Nanoparticle Biodistribution by Fluorescence Imaging, Revisited", by Fanfei Meng, Jianping Wang, Qineng Ping, and Yoon Yeo, is accepted for publication in ACS Nano. (6/19/18)
- Simseok Yuk won the first place in podium presentation at the 50th Annual Pharmaceutics Graduate Student Research Meeting at the University of Minnesota. Congratulations! (6/8/18)
- Drs. Xu and Park celebrate in 2018 Spring commencement ceremony. Congratulations, and good luck! (5/11/18)
- Simseok Yuk receives the PRF research grant fellowship. Congratulations! (4/16/18)
- Jun Xu (4/2/18), Joonyoung Park (4/6/18), and Yihua Pei (4/9/18) successfully defended their final exams. Congratulations, Drs. Xu, Park, and Pei. We are proud of you all!
- Yun-Chu Chen joins the lab as a post-doc associate (September 2018). Welcome!
- Hytham Gadalla from Assiut University, Egypt, joins the lab as a visiting scholar. Welcome! (Aug. 2018)
- Hassan Tamam returns to Egypt after 2 years of visiting scholarship. Good luck! (8/17/18)
- Joonyoung Park (May 2018), Jun Xu and Hyesun Hyun (July 2018) embark on a new journey in their lives. They will be very much missed!