User talk:Angela C Abarquez
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Week 1 Feedback
I am posting the feedback on your Week 1 assignment here.
- Be sure to submit your assignments on time. You made one minor edit to your User page after the deadline and also completed your shared journal after the deadline.
- All of the requested items were found on your user page except for what is noted below. You have the opportunity to go back and fix these items to earn back points that you lost on the assignment. The changes will be due at midnight February 7, when the Week 3 assignment is due.
- Please provide a snail mail address, i.e., add "1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045" to the Department of Biology affiliation you provide.
- You may consider removing your phone number, as this website is viewable by the general public.
- You need to create sections with three levels of headers. You have headers with "==" and "===", but you need to add one with "====".
- Please correct the category to [[Category:BIOL388/S19]]. I had made a mistake in the assignment by not updating it to the current semester. I did not take off points for this, but I do request that you change it.
- You created and invoked your template. You need to move the links to the Week 1, the Week 1 Class Journal, and link to your individual Week 2 journal to the template. You will add these three sets of links to your template each week and then invoke your template on your individual journal page (or you can even fill them out in advance). For example, you were missing the link to the Week 1 Class Journal on your User page. If you had included it in your template, you wouldn't have missed that.
- You wrote something in the summary field only 56% of the time. We are aiming towards writing something in that field all the time (100%).
- I hope that you will begin to see yourself as a mathematician in this class!
Week 2 Feedback
- Thank you for completing your assignment on time.
- You will be receiving a hard copy of your individual journal with corrections.
- I want to note here, however, that you need to have a link to your User page from your individual journal page. The only link that existed was in your wiki signature in the Acknowledgements section. Please add a link to your User page to your template and this will be taken care of in the future.
- In addition, you were missing a link from your User page to the shared journal as of the Week 2 deadline, but I note that you have subsequently fixed this.
- You wrote something in the summary field 24/25 times--keep up the good work!
Week 4/5 Feedback
- This is just a really quick note about your network. You have one more "floater" that you need to remove. Please delete UPC2 from the network and you are good to go onto the next step. You probably didn't notice it was floating because there were edges behind it that were connected to other genes. After doing that, you are ready to go on to the next step for Week 6.