User:Zachary L. Tomlinson
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- 1 Contact Info
- 2 Education
- 3 Research interests
- 4 Publications
- 5 Useful links
- 6 Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2011
- 6.1 Last Name
- 6.2 First Name
- 6.3 Preferred name (if not first)
- 6.4 Course/Minor
- 6.5 Year of Graduation
- 6.6 Telephone #
- 6.7 Email
- 6.8 Preferred OH Time
- 6.9 Potentially Relevant Background
- 6.10 Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
- 6.11 Anything else you would like us to know?
- 6.12 Commitment to academic integrity
- Zachary L. Tomlinson
- 229 Vassar St. Cambridge, MA 02139
- 7065 Pineridge Dr. Medford, OR 97504
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in 56-322 at MIT. I learned about OpenWetWare from Through my college professor., and I've joined because My class uses this as a resource, it is required..
- 2013, BS, MIT
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here
- Mark Ptashne. A genetic switch. Cold Spring Harbor, N.Y.: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, 2004. ISBN:0879697164
Registration/Questionnaire: 20.109 Spring 2011
Preferred name (if not first)
Year of Graduation
1 541 944 1073
Preferred OH Time
What times on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays are you available for occasional office hours (held before major assignments are due)? Sundays : evening Mondays: after5 pm Tuesdays: not at all
Potentially Relevant Background
|Have you taken/are you taking...||Answer yes/no/when|
|7.05/5.07 (Biochemistry)||yes (Spring 2011)|
|7.06 (Cell Biology)||No|
|7.03 (Genetics)||yes (fall 2010)|
|7.02 (General Biology Lab)||No|
|5.310 (General Chemistry Lab)||No|
|Do you have experience with...||Answer yes/no/type|
|Cell culture (microbial/mammalian/yeast?)||Yes|
|Molecular biology (electrophoresis, PCR, etc)||Yes|
Please briefly describe any previous laboratory experience
Just High school AP Bio and AP Chem, as well as a summer job in a medical lab, I did mostly bookeeping there, but I also did some cell plating/cultures
Anything else you would like us to know?
Commitment to academic integrity
After you print out this page, please sign your name under to the following statement to indicate your agreement:
I have read and understood the 20.109 statement on collaboration and integrity.