User:Wilmer A. Sanjuan P.
Wilmer A. Sanjuan P.
Hi, my name is Wilmer A. Sanjuan P., and I'm currently at University Of The Andes. I learned about OpenWetWare from I have listened about this web page searchin for information about syntetic biology., and I've joined because I wolud like to show what are we doing at University Of The Andes about syntetic biology and I want to know more about the work in others universities too.. You can email me through OpenWetWare.
Welcome Wilmer A. Sanjuan P.!
We've automatically generated this User page to help you start contributing to OWW. You can add information to this page about who you are and what you do so others can find out what you are doing, and maybe even collaborate with you!
The first step is to familiarize yourself with a wiki. See below for some tips to customize this User page. Don't be afraid to edit! As with all pages on the wiki, all versions are saved so its easy to undo.
When you feel comfortable, we encourage you to remove this introduction and add content about yourself.
Basic Wiki Instructions
- Start off by clicking the 'edit' button to the right of this section, or at the top of the page.
- Now you should see the text of this section as text within an editor box. There are several buttons in the editor box, but don't worry about those for now. Just type something in the box, scroll down to the bottom, and hit the 'Preview' button.
- You should see the web-page and text box views, but now with your edits! Don't forget to save your changes by clicking 'Save Page'!
- Editing pages is as easy as that. There are of course many ways to format your text. The easiest way to learn is to find an OWW page with the formatting you like, click on the edit button again, and see for yourself how it was created in the text box. Here's an extensive list of formating examples. Or look at this OpenWetWare introductory tutorial.
- When you are done, remove these instructions by clicking the edit button for this section again, erase everything you see in the text box and click 'Save Page'. (And remember you can always retrieve these by clicking on the 'history' tab at the top of this page.)
Note that these instructions apply to any page on OWW. Feel free to contribute to OWW by editing pages to add content, update them, or even correct mistakes. OWW relies on an active community to manage our growing resource of open access information, and we need your help!
We have gone ahead and filled in some information you provided us in your membership application at the top of this page. Please take a moment to embellish this and tell the community a little more about you. Put links to your lab pages, your projects and your interests. If you run out of ideas, take a look at some of the other User pages. For example, check out User:Julius_B._Lucks, User:Jason_R._Kelly and User:Reshma_P._Shetty.
You'll also notice that we have put an 'image' placeholder at the top of the page. We encourage you to upload an image of yourself to give OWW a more personal feel. To upload an image, click on the Upload file link on the left-hand side (toolbar). Choose a file from your computer, and remember the file name. After you have uploaded the image, you should see it loaded on its own page. User your browser's back button to come back to this page, click on edit, and replace 'OWWEmblem.png' with the name of your file that you have uploaded in the second line of this page.
Don't forget to remove these instructions from this page when you are done!