(Redirected from User:Pmalkus)Jump to navigationJump to search
Research Scientist & Lab Manager
Paulsson Lab, Systems Biology, Harvard Medical School
- Impact of stochastic chemical reactions on cellular heterogeneity and homeostasis
- Maintenance of bacterial plasmids
- Quantitative methods that have digital readouts
- PhD from UC Berkeley
- BS from MIT
- Malkus P, Graham LA, Stevens TH, and Schekman R. Role of Vma21p in assembly and transport of the yeast vacuolar ATPase. Mol Biol Cell. 2004 Nov;15(11):5075-91. DOI:10.1091/mbc.e04-06-0514 |
- Miller EA, Beilharz TH, Malkus PN, Lee MC, Hamamoto S, Orci L, and Schekman R. Multiple cargo binding sites on the COPII subunit Sec24p ensure capture of diverse membrane proteins into transport vesicles. Cell. 2003 Aug 22;114(4):497-509.
- Malkus P, Jiang F, and Schekman R. Concentrative sorting of secretory cargo proteins into COPII-coated vesicles. J Cell Biol. 2002 Dec 23;159(6):915-21. DOI:10.1083/jcb.200208074 |
- Lau WT, Howson RW, Malkus P, Schekman R, and O'Shea EK. Pho86p, an endoplasmic reticulum (ER) resident protein in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, is required for ER exit of the high-affinity phosphate transporter Pho84p. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000 Feb 1;97(3):1107-12.
- Herrmann JM, Malkus P, and Schekman R. Out of the ER--outfitters, escorts and guides. Trends Cell Biol. 1999 Jan;9(1):5-7.
- Poirier MA, Hao JC, Malkus PN, Chan C, Moore MF, King DS, and Bennett MK. Protease resistance of syntaxin.SNAP-25.VAMP complexes. Implications for assembly and structure. J Biol Chem. 1998 May 1;273(18):11370-7.
- Gaisano HY, Ghai M, Malkus PN, Sheu L, Bouquillon A, Bennett MK, and Trimble WS. Distinct cellular locations of the syntaxin family of proteins in rat pancreatic acinar cells. Mol Biol Cell. 1996 Dec;7(12):2019-27.