From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
100 exceptional papers
Here, find a list of our favorite papers, lest they be forgot.
Grouping papers by field may be useful. Comments on their value would be too.
Numbering is automatically included by the 'biblio' extension and does not reflect preference.
These 4 citations are presented to provide a template for formatting entries:
- Raser JM and O'Shea EK. Noise in gene expression: origins, consequences, and control. Science. 2005 Sep 23;309(5743):2010-3. DOI:10.1126/science.1105891 |
REVIEW- A Beginner's Guide 1: Stochastic Gene Expression for Dummies
- Longo D and Hasty J. Dynamics of single-cell gene expression. Mol Syst Biol. 2006;2:64. DOI:10.1038/msb4100110 |
REVIEW- A Beginner's Guide 2: Single-Cell Gene Expression for Dummies
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56. DOI:10.1016/s0022-2836(61)80072-7 |
Lambda phage lysogeny explained.
- Novick P, Field C, and Schekman R. Identification of 23 complementation groups required for post-translational events in the yeast secretory pathway. Cell. 1980 Aug;21(1):205-15. DOI:10.1016/0092-8674(80)90128-2 |
Isolated temperature sensitive mutants for many essential components of the secretory pathway in one simple screen.