User:Omar Choudary/Notebook/Omar Choudary CHEM-571 AU-2011/2012/2011/11/01
|Chem-571||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
1. Tube 1 (in this specific order): 1 mL of BSA stock solution (15.5µM), 1 mL of HAuCl4 stock solution (2.9mM), 8 mL water.
2. Tube 2 (in this specific order): 1 mL of HCl stock solution (3M), 1 mL of BSA stock solution (15.5µM), 8 mL water.
3. Placed in oven set at 80 degrees Celsius, and removed every 30 minutes for 10 minutes over the course of 2 hours.
1. Added 5 µL of 10X Pfu Buffer, 1 µL of each primer, 1 µL of DNA sample, 1 µL of dNTP mix, 40 µL of water, 1 µL of Pfu Turbo, 50 µL of wax solution to tube.
2. Placed in thermocycler with the following temperature cycling program:
A. 30 sec at 95°C
B. 30 sec at 60°C
C. 7 min at 72°C
D. Repeat these three steps 19 times
E. 10 min at 72°C
F. Leave overnight at 4°C