I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Nicole E. Smalley
- Dandekar Lab/Greenberg Lab
- University of Washington
- 1959 NE Pacific Street
- HSB K-359
- Seattle, WA 98195
I work in the Dandekar-Chandler Lab at University of Washington. I learned about OpenWetWare from Janet Matsen, who is awesome, and I've joined because I support open science.
- BS University of Washington, Seattle
- Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology 2012
- Seattle Central Community College, Seattle
- Quorum sensing in Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas competitive advantage against other bacterial species in co-culture
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here