- Use fluorophore 5-(Iodoacetamido)fluorescein (515.3 g/mol) and some cystein (121.16 g/mol) to create a labeled cystein flourophore.
- Use group 1's sample to perform the four point probe.
- The amount of 5-(Iodoacetamido)fluorescein used was 5x greater than that of cysteine.
- Measured 1 mg of 5-(Iodoacetamido)fluorescein. (yellow powder)
- 1 µL of cysteine stock solution was added to 5-(Iodoacetamido)flourescein.
- Tris buffer (pH 9.3) was added to 5-(Iodoacetamido)fluorescein and 1µL of cysteine until fluorescein was fully dissolved. The volume used was 1ml.
- The solution was vortexed.
- 100µL of DTT was added after 2 hours of reaction.
- The four point probe did not work.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.