- Perform another synthesis of Conjugated Gold Nanoparticles
- Approximately 1 mL of 15 uM BSA, 1 mL 4.3 mM HAuCl4, and 8 mL H2O were mixed in a test tube. The molar ratio of HAuCl4 to BSA was 279.
- The tube was placed into an oven set at 80°CC for 30 minutes. The tube was removed for 10 minutes and was placed again in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- This process was repeated for a total period of three hours
- The solution was transparant and colorless. Some purple protein fibers formed on the top of the solution.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.