- Make new PVA and PVAC films
- 1.0019g of PVA
- 1.0006g of PVA and 0.11004g of clay
- Make PVA ion exchange films with Choline Chloride and 1-hexadecyltriphenylphosphonium bromide
- 1.0010g of PVA and 0.1120g of 1-hexadecyltriphenylphosphonium bromide
- 1.0006g of PVA and 0.1123g of choline chloride
- Collect Fluorescent Data
- Add experimental record here. Include what, how, and why...
||Mass of ion
| Choline Chloride
| 1-hexadecyltriphenylphosphonium bromide
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.