- Continue processing films from last week
- Make two new films
- One containing the exchanged clay that your group made
- One containing the exchanged clay that another group made
- the first film contained our groups clay
- 1.0023g of PVA with 0.1085g of 1-hexadecyltriphenylphosphonium bromide
- the second film contained contained another groups clay
- 1.0074g of PVA with 0.1091g of tributylhexadecylphosphonium bromide used from Michael's group
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.