- Continue processing films from last week
- Make two new films
- One containing the exchanged clay that your group made
- One containing the exchanged clay that another group made
- Run AA on the arsenic samples
- Make As standards (Note: AA will consume around 5mL of sample)
- 50 ppm
- Dilute your samples so that their original concentration falls somewhere in this range.
- Make calibration curve and determine the concentration of As using AA.
- Add experimental record here. Include what, how, and why...
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.