Jump to navigationJump to search
- Mads Kristian Warming
- Aarhus V, Denmark
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the BioBarakken and I've joined because To inform of projects done by BioBarakken.
- 2016, MS, Zoophysiology, Biology, Aarhus University
- 2013, BS, Biology, Aarhus University
- Bioluminescence (especially dinoflagellates)
- DNA origami
- Lauridsen H, Da Silva MA, Hansen K, Jensen HM, Warming M, Wang T, and Pedersen M. Ultrasound imaging of the anterior section of the eye of five different snake species. BMC Vet Res. 2014 Dec 30;10:313. DOI:10.1186/s12917-014-0313-5 |
Ultrasound imaging on five species of snakes with the aim to review baseline values for clinically important ophthalmic structures.