BioBarakken is a new bio hackerspace situated in Aarhus, Denmark.
We aim to be a vocational hub for enthusiasts in the biological sciences, offering shared facilities of laboratory equipment and experience related to citizen science projects and prototyping for startups. To be a learning and development hub in life sciences and biotechnology.
- Democratization of biology
- Democratizing life sciences and biotechnology by providing facilities that allow for execution of innocuous biological experiments.
- Community building
- Creating an open and motivating community with exchange of knowledge and experience.
- Creating a space and opportunities for starting innovative projects and bioentrepreneurship.
- Skills development
- Improve users' experience and knowledge of scientific practice, influenced by both the latest knowledge and traditional methods.
SPONSORS / ACKNOWLEDGEMENT