Lynne S. Taylor
- 2012-present: Professor, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Purdue University
- 2007-2012: Associate Professor, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Purdue University
- 2003-2007: Assistant Professor, Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, Purdue University
- 1998-2003: Associate Principle Scientist, AstraZeneca, Sweden
- 1996-1998 Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- University of Bath, B. Pharm. 1990
- University of Bradford, PhD. 1996
Recent Invited Talks
- Influence of Polymers on the Crystallization of Supercooled Liquids and Glasses. Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Manchester, UK, April 2011
- Formulation considerations for amorphous solid dispersions. Minisymposium: Future formulation strategies. The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Copenhagen. January 2011.
- Non linear optical imaging for highly sensitive detection of crystals in amorphous films and bulk amorphous powders. Merck, Pennsylvania, March 2011
Most Cited Articles
Taylor, L.S., and Zografi, G. (1997) Spectroscopic Characterization of Interactions between PVP and Indomethacin in Amorphous Molecular Dispersions. Pharmaceutical Research 14(12):1691-1698.
Taylor, L.S., and Zografi, G. (1998) Sugar-Polymer Hydrogen Bond Interactions in Lyophilised Amorphous Mixtures. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences 87(12):1615-1621.
Taylor, L.S., and Zografi, G. (1998) The Quantitative Analysis of Crystallinity Using FT-Raman Spectroscopy. Pharmaceutical Research 15(5):755-761.