User:Kristina M Holton/Ovarian Notebook 2007 7 13
Ambion RecoverAll Kit
- Duodenum pellet - still small
- Kidney pellet dropped in waste, then washed with EtOH and spun down again
- Duodenum: slightly clear w/ precipitate; Kidney and Liver very yellow with a lot of precipitate: manual says,
"Heavily oxidized & resistant to protease digestion -> slightly lower yields and smaller RNA fragments."
- Kidney and Liver: still yellow after EtOH, filters more yellow
- Yield: K:130.29, L:30.49, D:145.59 in 60ul