User:Jorge Luis Sanchez Ruiz
- Jorge Luis Sanchez Ruiz
- Universidad de los Andes
- Carrera 1ª No. 18A-10, Bogotá D.C, Colombia, South America.
- Address 2
- Bogotá, Colombia.
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I do my research for the Condensed Matter Group and collaborate with the Bio-Physics Group, both at the Universiad de los Andes, Bogotá Colombia. I learned about OpenWetWare from the Biophysics group at Universidad de los Andes, and I've joined because to OpenWetWare because it is a helpful tool for all the scientist around the world that do research on Bio-Physics.
- Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá D.C, Colombia.
PhD student. 2016-2020.
- Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá D.C, Colombia.MSc. in Physics. 2015.
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia, Bogotá D.C, Colombia.BS. in Physics. 2011.
MSc Thesis Abstract
The phenomena of thermal fluctuations in planar membranes and spherical vesicles is considered. A first order correction for the correlation function for a planar membrane with hydrodynamic coupling is calculated. A direct calculation method, based on the local incompressibility of the membrane, it is proposed to derive results previously reported in the literature for the correlation function on a quasi-spherical vesicle with local incompressibility.
- Soft Condensed Matter.
- Thermal Fluctuations on Membranes and Vesicles.
- Stastical Mechanics.
- System Biology.