User:Jorge Luis Romero
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Graduated Student, Biophysics Lab uniandes
- Bogota D.C, Colombia.
...Working on experimental Biophysics at UniAndes University...
- 2015, MS, Biological Sciences, Universidad de los Andes
- 2014, BS, Microbiology, Universidad de Los Andes
- Membrane biophysics, biological mechanisms for antimicrobial resistance
- Systems biology, plasmid cooperativity evolution
- Art & Science, use of technology as a mean for artistic porpouses
- Staphylococcus aureus Enriched in Ordered Lipids Present Resistance Towards the Antibacterial Agent sPLA2-IIA: An Unusual Mechanism to Survive. Poster presented in the 54th Biophysical society meeting in san Francisco, 2010.