Graduate Research Assistant PMCB
- Jonathan graduated in 1999 from Reed College with a BA in Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- He currently is a Graduate Student in the Farrens Lab.
Email: fayj AT ohsu DOT edu
- Fay JF, Dunham TD, and Farrens DL. Cysteine residues in the human cannabinoid receptor: only C257 and C264 are required for a functional receptor, and steric bulk at C386 impairs antagonist SR141716A binding. Biochemistry. 2005 Jun 21;44(24):8757-69. DOI:10.1021/bi0472651 |
- Janz JM, Fay JF, and Farrens DL. Stability of dark state rhodopsin is mediated by a conserved ion pair in intradiscal loop E-2. J Biol Chem. 2003 May 9;278(19):16982-91. DOI:10.1074/jbc.M210567200 |
- Farrens DL, Dunham TD, Fay JF, Dews IC, Caldwell J, and Nauert B. Design, expression, and characterization of a synthetic human cannabinoid receptor and cannabinoid receptor/ G-protein fusion protein. J Pept Res. 2002 Dec;60(6):336-47. DOI:10.1034/j.1399-3011.2002.21066.x |