User:Jason R. Kelly/Registry/Notebook
Just a list of things I'd like to see the registry roll out. Maybe I'll work on some of them if I have time ;p Anyone interested in this stuff, please do it.
- Measurement kit - FP-based measurement kit for RBSs and Promoters (general output measurement) that could be distributed to teams.
- Autoregulated promoter collection - make a bunch of these using the existing repressors in the registry. Seems like they would be useful parts for teams to take advantage of.
- Registry of standard biological parts/PCR-based assembly - Would this be hard to standardize? Would it be easier to automate than standard BB assembly?
- Registry of standard biological parts/Gateway compatible BB vector - Gateway entry vector with BB sites, so you could easily move a BB construct into any Gateway destination vector.
- Registry of standard biological parts/Composable Inverter Family - standard for composable inverters, and an attempt at building and testing a few inverters that meet the standard.