- Preparation of more PVA-Clay beads
- Set-up kinetics experiment for malachite green solutions with activated carbon
- Preparation of Malachite Green solution
- .0996 g of MG in 500 mL of water
- UV-Vis calculated concentration: 146 ppm
- 136.75 mL of 146 ppm in 1000 mL
- UV-Vis calculated concentration: 23.3 ppm
- Activated Carbon vs. 10mL 23.3 ppm Malachite Green
- 10 mL of 23.3 ppm MG are added to .01 g of activated carbon for a period of time
- after the period of time has passed, the solution is filtered from the activated carbon
- UV-Vis spectra are recorded to calculate the amount of MG absorbed in the given amount of time
- Time intervals: every 15s for the first two minutes, followed by every 30 seconds for the next two minutes, followed by every minute for up to 10 minutes
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.