- Bead synthesis
- Conducting Activated Carbon Kinetics Test prepared earlier this week.
Bead Protocol III
- Add 2 mL of PVA-clay into 10 mL of ethyl acetate. Stir at 300 rpm.
- When PVA-clay holds its bead shape, add 200 uL of glutaraldehyde. Increase the speed to 320 rpm and only stir for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, slowly pour 7 mL of 0.2 M NaHCO3. Stir for 30 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a falcon tube and centrifuge for 1 min. at 3000 rpm.
- Add experimental record here. Include what, how, and why...
- Add data and results here...
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.