- Continue polymer film synthesis from Friday
- Begin new synthesis
- Create Malachite Green calibration curve
- Acquire UV-Vis data for polymer films from Wednesday, August 27th.
- New synthesis of films completed with 1.0256 g of PVOH and 1.0272 g of PVOH + 0.1176 g of sodium montmorillonite
- The films created last Friday were finished using the original protocol from last week.
- Acquired UV-VIS data for 0.2, 0.5, 1.1, 1.4, 1.7 and 2.0 ppm Malachite Green solutions.
- Created calibration curve using the 0-2.0 ppm malachite green solutions.
- Obtained UV-VIS data for 2.0, 8.0, 80 and 200 ppm malachite green solutions in the presence of polymer film samples.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.