- Run fluorescence data for lysozyme at pH=8
- Create stock solutions for use on 10.18.2016
- Solutions made using measurements below
- Fluorescence data run every 3 minutes for 3 hours
Solutions for 10/18/2016
Solutions were added to glass test tubes, covered with foil, and placed in an oven set to 80°C for 4 hours.
Figure 1 Maximum emission data in a solution of pH 8.
Figure 2 Integrated fluorescence data in a solution of pH 8.
Figure 3 Full emission spectra for important time points: t=0, 3, 21, 39, 159, 180 min.
Figure 3 Explanation
- At t=0 min, we see a max emission far to the left of the other emission spectra.
- At t=3 min, this maximum has shifted up and to the right.
- Until t=39 min, the maximum for each spectra decreases until the shown maximum.
- After t=39 min, the maximum begins increasing again.
- At t=159 min, the maximum continues to increase, but the "shoulder" seen at around 475 nm begins going away.
- t=180 shows the final full spectra obtained.
UV-vis solutions for 10.18.2016
Table 1 UV-vis solutions made for [Fructose]=.125mM with silver
Table 2 UV-vis solutions made for [Fructose]=.25mM with silver