User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2011/05/03/Return To Preplanning
I have learned that I need to have rules in my life otherwise I devolve into a waste of space. Such has been my plight recently and if I want to graduate I need to structure my time so that I accomplish things in the lab. Here is what I need to do:
- Understand Labview
- Work with the Simulation software or even rewrite it.
As of now I am done with the biological aspect of my project and I need to move on to the next task.
I also need to hold myself accountable, plan better, make schedules and stick to them.
- Spend time figuring out what each component of the tethering process does
- Work with Pranav
- Get reacquainted with tethering by achieving consistent stretching
- Achieve consistent unzipping tethers and unzip
- understand labview development
- understand it enough to use
- possibly reorganize and redesign