User:Anthony Salvagno/Notebook/Research/2010/06/25/Tethering in 3 different Environments
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Quick Navigation: Pages by Category | List of All Pages | Protocols
Big beads are a bitch, and I'm going to make them mine!
I need to get tethering to work. Period. So I will try tethering in 3 different ways:
- Tethering with the beads in just Popping Buffer (not BGB)
- Tethering with BGB beads at 37C
- Tethering with BGB beads at 4C
This should be fun. Each sample will have a no DNA sample to keep tabs on.
- Wash small amount of beads (4k*g for 5 min), remove supernatant, resuspend in 50ul 1x Pop
- Dilute anti-dig 1:100 in PBS
- Dilute TpBR 1:100 in 1x Pop
- Make sample chambers