User:Allison K. Alix/Notebook/CHEM-581/2013/04/12
|Experimental Chemistry||Main project page|
Previous entry Next entry
Part 1: Sonication of Hydrogels
1) Measure ~7.5mL of solution C
2) Sonicate for ~5 minutes at 15 watts
3) Filter using vacuum filtration (Filter used: Quantitative P8, Porosity: Coarse, Flow Rate: Fast)
4) Filter the filtrant once more through a nylon filter.
5) Take absorbance of remaining filtrant
6) Redisperse hydrogels on filter paper back into 10 mL phosphate buffer and observe under microscope
Part 2: Mixing ultrasonicated hydrogels
The following samples were prepared:
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.