User:Allison K. Alix
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Allison K. Alix
- American University
- Washington, DC 20002
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I am in my first year as a Graduate Student at American University in Washington, DC. I've joined OpenWetWare as part of a laboratory course to keep a required online notebook of all my data/results.
- 2014, MS, American University
- 2012, BS, University of Rhode Island
- Nanochemistry- synthesis of colloids (specifically gold) for detection methods as well as drug delivery
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4. DOI:10.1073/pnas.78.11.6840 |
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here