Continue finalizing set up for experiment.
- Connected all pieces together.
- Starting running ethyl acetate, PVA, and gluteraldehyde through the syringes.
- Discovered that the 0.01mL/min rate was too slow to make the beads so the rate of was increased to 0.05mL/min.
- It was found that the beads would travel through the tubing in 30 sec (which was faster than previously expected), so the length of the tubing had to be increased in order to accommodate a 5min reacting in the teflon tubing.
- Also used epoxy to help seal the tubing.