<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
Nov 24, 2008
Attendance: Marta, Bernice, Dawn, Maryelise
Next Meeting: 5:45 Monday before the study break
- Welcome and Attendance
- Curriculum Committee
- Cathy will contact them for a meeting for the 2nd or 3rd week of December
- ASA recognition -
- need to meet with BE-BMES to discuss differences
- ask BMES to come to our next meeting
- schedule time: we'll meet 5:45 on Monday before the study break.
- Course 20 Underground Guide - Emzo
- Meet With Linda SOON (tabled for next week)
- Associate Advising
- group dinner postponed to December 7th, 6-8
- Dawn email the advisors
- Invite Sophomores and Juniors
- Mezzanine Lounge, Student Center
- Order RedBones (Dawn)
- T-Shirt Study Break
- December 1st 6:30-8pm
- $10 per shirt
- Cinderellas Pizza (Marta Order)
- Bernice emails out
- make sure list has names and tshirts ordered
- Finals Study Break (Maryelise)
- Thursdy Dec 11, 8pm.
- NO AVAILABLE rooms in the student center. Where should we host it?
- maryelise email cathy about a room in building 1 or 5?
- Comfort food of cookies donuts hot chocolate etc
- UG Lounge
- Cathy knows about requests
- IS&T are taking a long time to get us computer/printer setup
- Coffeemaker is having difficulties but we'll have it eventually
- are posters being ordered -- over IAP
- Cathy is checking on the link to BE Board from BE Webpage
- February (Dawn will run elections)
- Should we email out about them now to get people thinking?
- ONE BIG EMAIL
- to BE undergrads
- with all our dates for the rest of the semester
- and information about elections, extra tshirts, underground guide interest
- a meet potential advisors dinner?
- email BMES
- email AA's
- order redbones for study break
- email cathy about building 1 or 5 room?
- mass email