<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting Minutes
Attendance:Marta, Dawn, Emzo, Joseph, Maryelise, Bernice
- Welcome and Attendance
- Curriculum Committee - no update yet from Cathy or Linda
- ASA recognition - figure out SOON
- need to meet with BE-BMES to discuss differences
- BE-BMES exec said they haven't gotten any emails, perhaps email them personally?
- ask them to come to our meeting sometime next week
- Tshirts for the semester - Bernice
- finish orders
- when delivered
- update after we send the order to QRST's
- set date for tshirt study break
- Course 20 Underground Guide - Emzo
- set up committee
- no email response
- ask department to pay people to work on the project?
- how to move forward with this project?
- make up survey questions (both core classes and electives)
- Core Class
- Did pre-reqs adequately prepare you for this class/were they needed? What other prereqs might be helpful?
- Professor Feedback
- Recitation Feedback. Teaching format.
- Pset use in exam preparation.
- Rant and Rave box.
- relevance to BE, field it can be applied in
- difficulty for course 20 major in another course's class
- disadvantaged compared to other people in that major
- Rate the professors
- Rant Rave box. Would you recommend this class to other course 20 majors?
- Associate Advising
- Redbones Dinner
- Mon. Nov 17th.
- Order in from Redbones
- Reserve 56-614?
- Royal East Dinners
- Nov 5, Nov 6
- make sure to RSVP to Cathy if you are going
- Study Breaks?
- Exploring the Majors Fair - went well
- BE Prefrosh System - Cathy is handling it
- Elections for next year
- At the beginning of spring semester
- Lounge refrigerator cleanup
- email BMES
- email AA's about coming to the Redbones Dinner