<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting Minutes
BE UG Lounge (56-046)
- Welcome and Attendance
- Grad School Info Event with Scott Manalis
- Tomorrow: 10/5 at 7pm. 56-614. Pizza will be served.
- Who can go - Anne can go from BEUB. Also, I think Jessica Perez from BE-BMES will be there!
- Internship event with Dan Darling.
- Room: 32-144, 7-8pm.
- Dan will present on how to get interships in course 20 and such. John can go maybe Max as well
- No food, an advertisement was just sent out. Please send out one per day until the event.
- Underground Guide
- It's been uploaded and sent to everyone
- any other possible way of distributing?
- yay! we are done with this.
- Social Events
- First one, Oct 13th after the 20.110 exam - ice cream waiting outside the room from 10-11am in room 32-123. Kevin will take care of it
- Moving the senior study break for after the 2nd 20.309 exam which will be on the 28th at 1pm. Probably either pizza or cosi in the BE UG lounge
- Curriculum Meetings
- November 15th - Kevin can go, but anyone else is more than welcome to partake in the discussion
- possible solutions to the lounge problem, emailing out at the beginning of the semester to the sophomores tell them that we have a lounge
- encourage TA's to have OH in the BE UG lounge.
- Other stuff from last time (sorry, I haven't done much planning up until now...)
- Faculty dinners - Kevin will email Lauffenburger about potential list of professors who might be willing to give up an evening and have dinner with course 20 students.
- A mixer among all the course 20 sophomores, juniors and upperclassmen. (This normally turns out to be elections...)