<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
Place: Coffeehouse at *9:45*
- Welcome and Attendance
- Academic Events
- Grad advising thing: I thought it went swell considering it was the night before a 20.330 test. We got a fair amount of attendance and the information was really helpful from the people that I talked to.
- The curriculum committee wants to redo the restricted electives list to include more "tracks" such as those in biology for people who may not want to go to grad school such as a "management track." They also talked about changing the minor, but we don't need to worry about that.
- Social Events
- t-shirts - what to do about passing them out? They are here!!!
- BE FPOP - Sivakami, updates?
- I asked Cathy about more trash cans, and she said she'll take care of it