<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
Coffee House, 3rd Floor Student Center
- Welcome and Attendance
- Associate Advising - email another reminder to AAs
- Study Breaks
- Grad School event with Grad Students and Seniors
- April 28th, 7:30pm (56-614 reserved by Cathy)- confirmed by Bryan Owens
- Emzo will talk to seniors
- ROUND TABLE BE ELECTIVES discussion lunch with seniors
- Maryelise met w/ Linda to write up the questionnaire
- Maryelise attended Friday's lunch
- April 15 (12-1pm)--send one rep, Bernice?
- UG Lounge
- posters - Cathy put them in lounge, email about different tape?
- Emzo emailing Doug about the GCSF poster
- Cathy is ordering new whiteboards (15x5)
- suggestions box in lounge now - Thanks, Bernice!
- BE Gear Ideas
- sweatshirts, winter hat, pencils
- Mugs - Alex - updates?
- They are really cheap if you get nice "beer" mugs
- coffee mugs are around 10 dollars each
- will they front mugs?
- Cathy has vendor catalogue
- Message on lounge board "BE Tumbler or Mug? Tally"
- still no response about 20.310 TA's
- Start a pre-orientation program (Emjay)
- Maybe do it with course 10 (Emjay will get more information from the course 9 coordinator)
- Emjay will email Prof. Lauffen. about doing the program
- Emjay will also talk to Orientation people
- Next meeting with Linda Griffith/BE-BMES - when?
- The BioTECH
- Mike Yee/Maryelise wrote about BEUB
- Lunches with BE Faculty
- Lecture Series
- Pre-meeting with proposal/google doc/make a proposal (Bernice)
- Kimberly Bernard
- Bernice--will forward the email about when her info sessions are
- Choosing your Major Open House
- Emzo, Emilienne - thoughts?
- Make a Sophomore Rep
- Next BEUB meeting = ?