<td><object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="750" height="180">
<param name="movie" value="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf">
<param name="quality" value="high">
<embed src="http://mit.edu/be/images/mitbe.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="750" height="180"></embed></object></td>
BE UG Board Meeting
Coffee House, 3rd Floor Student Center
- Welcome and Attendance
- Associate Advising - Bernice
- Email to AAs to see if they have planned anything yet (keep reminding them to do so)
- Study Breaks -
- add study breaks for 20.330 and 20.310 test nights
- Thursday after spring break
- Grad School event with Grad Students and Seniors
- Isaacson Pre-med Event
- Dan Darling Internship Session
- His availability -- still waiting to hear back about March 12th
- Maryelise/Marta have the excel file of internship info for the wiki--who will post?
- let BE students know that internships are posted in BE Lounge
- ROUND TABLE BE ELECTIVES discussion lunch with seniors
- Fill out questionnaire on (1) electives (2) post-MIT plans
- Questions we will ask?
- Discuss whatever you want to - curriculum, life after MIT, professional development...anything, complaints, praise, wild rambling ideas.
- Tues/Thurs, noon, week before spring break
- email Cathy about room 56-614
- UG Lounge
- posters - Cathy is laminating
- Emzo emailing Doug about the GCSF poster?
- keep checking on other parts of lounge - i.e. big wall-size whiteboard for tutor room (go through catalog and pick one out, comfy seats to nap, etc.
- need to make specific list (for Fraenkel and Cathy) with whiteboard dimensions, specific couch size, etc to order
- suggestions box - Bernice
- Senior Dinner - updates?
- BE T-Shirts - Bernice
- Cathy is emailing out about picking up t-shirts
- BE Gear Ideas
- sweatshirts, winter hat, pencils
- Mugs - Alex - updates?
- Maryelise emailed Linda about 20.310 TA's
- publicize tutoring for all core BE classes!
- Start a pre-orientation program (Emjay)
- Maybe do it with course 10 (Emjay will get more information from the course 9 coordinator)
- Email about TA's to Linda - reponses?
- Next meeting with Linda Griffith/BE-BMES?
- Next BEUB meeting = ?