The Winning Design
Congratulations to Zach Bjornson for winning the shirt design competition! The first BE Undergrad T-shirts will sport the Biologically Engineered Animals, including the mooing turtle and two variations on the theme, an oinking whale and a clucking dog.
Thanks to all those who voted. Please order your shirts now!
Pre-Order Your Shirt
- You will need to choose...
- 1. Your Color (black/brown/green/blue/red/orange/pink)
- 2. Your Design (mooing turtle/oinking whale/clucking dog)
- 3. Your Style (fitted/regular tee)
- 4. Your Size (S - 2XL) *Note: The girly tees will be Bella brand, not American Apparel
- If you want to order more than one shirt, just fill out the online order form as many times as you need
- Since there is a new t-shirt design, you MUST RE-ORDER YOUR SHIRT if you would like a BE shirt this year
Pre-order your shirt now.
- Pre-orders will be accepted through Wednesday, February 27.
- Orders will be placed by Friday, February 29
- Stay tuned for a study break t-shirt distribution announcement in a few weeks!
- You must pre-order your shirt by February 27
- You will be asked to choose the design, color, style, and size of your shirt
- Price estimate of $10 to $12 per shirt
- Distribution - Study Break will be hosted to deliver shirts
- Any other questions? Email be-shirts AT mit.edu