Synthetic Biology:Semantic web ontology/Query
- RDF Query Survey - query language survey
- A Comparison of RDF Query Languages from 2005-04-11
- Redland Rasqal RDF Query Demonstration
- Sesame RQL: a Tutorial
- Algae an RDF Query Language used in the W3C Annotea Server
- Life Sciences Queries - ESW Wiki
- Yeast Hub query form
- RDF Data Access Working Group (DAWG)
- DawgShows - ESW Wiki
- URIQA (URI Query Agent) is a model for knowledge discovery, both from authoritative sources as well as from arbitrary third party sources. It introduces an extension to the present web architecture used to indicate to a web server that it should resolve the specified URI in terms of knowledge about the resource denoted by that URI rather than in terms of a representation of the resource in question.
- CBD - Concise Bounded Description
- Semantic Web Methods for HTTP: URIQA extends the present web architecture by introducing the following new HTTP methods for interacting with an authoritative semantic web enabled web server:
- MGET - return a concise bounded description of the resource denoted by the request URI
- MPUT - add the statements contained in a concise bounded description of the resource, provided as input, to the (possibly empty) body of knowledge maintained about the resource denoted by the request URI
- MDELETE - remove the statements contained in a concise bounded description of the resource, provided as input, from the existing knowledge maintained about the resource denoted by the request URI
- RDQL - A Query Language for RDF - W3C submission
- RDQL Tutorial from phpxmlclasses project
- A Programmer's Introduction to RDQL - Jena tutorial
The SPARQL Protocol and RDF Query Language (SPARQL) is a query language and protocol for RDF.
REST conceptualizes (and HTTP standardizes) public interfaces; SPARQL standardizes how one interacts, ad hoc'edly and without central control, with arbitrary slices of someone else's data.
- SPARQL Wikipedia article (specs, articles, tutorials, examples, demos)
- SPARQL FAQ
- SPARQL Query Language for RDF
- SPARQL Query Results XML Format
- SPARQL Protocol for RDF
- SPARQL: Web 2.0 Meet the Semantic Web @ oreillynet.com
- Introducing SPARQL: Querying the Semantic Web @ xml.com
- Search RDF data with SPARQL @ ibm.com (using Jena Toolkit)
- Ajax and Sparql
- SPARQL RDF Query Language Reference
- ARQ - SPARQL tutorial
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.