From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
no edit summary
* September 2018, Kim lab is awarded with a new NIH R01 supplement grant to pursue a project "Targeted magnetic nanoparticle hyperthermia for minimally invasive disruption of amyloid beta plaques towards the treatment of Alzheimer's disease".
* June 2017, Jess is awarded with a research fellowship from New Harvest. Congratulation for the achievement.<br>
* January 2016, Bing Yu is selected as a finalist for Young Investigator Award at the 2016 Wound Healing Society Meeting. Congratulation for the achievement.<br>
* April 2015, Kim lab is awarded with NIH R01 grant from NINR to pursue a project to develop non-invasive magnetic nanothermotherapy platform for the treatment of wound biofilm infection.[http://www.kent.edu/kent/news/kent-state-biological-sciences-researcher-receives-18-million-nih-grant-chronic-wound [Link here for more info]]<br>
* March 2015, Bing Yu is awarded with New Investigator Recognition Award at the 2015 Orthopaedic Research Society meeting.[http://www.ors.org/blog/2000/11/21/ors-new-investigator/ [Link here]]<br>