Min-Ho Kim, Ph.D.,Principal Investigator
Associate professor, Dept. of Biological Sciences, Kent State University
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 330-672-1445
Prof. Kim's department profile
- Postdoc training, Biomedical Engineering,University of California at Davis, CA
- Ph.D, Bioengineering, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
Alhussain Ojaym, MSc, Ph.D program in School of Biomedical Sciences (Jan. 2019 - )
Hussain joined Kim lab in January 2019. He is currently in the Ph.D program in the school of Biomedical Sciences at Kent State University. He has B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory and MSc. in Biomedical Sciences- specialization in Medical & Molecular Immunology. The focus of his research is to develop nanotherapeutics for targeting macrophages towards the resolution of biofilm infections.
- Eric Dyne, Ph.D, August 2018-May 2021, Currently Postdoc at NIH NINDS.
- Bing Yu, Research Associate, May 2013-August 2020. Currently at Alliance Pharma.
- Jess Krieger, Ph.D, August 2017-December 2020 , Co-founder of Artemys Foods, Currently CEO and co-founder of Ohayo Valley.
- Ronghui Song, Ph.D, August 2018-May 2020, Currently at Johnson and Johnson.
- Layla Almutairi, Ph.D, January 2015-May 2020,Currently Assistant Professor at Princess Noora bint Abdulrahman University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Tara Rogers, B.S. Honors college These, May 2019, Currently in the School of Pharmacy at University of Pittsburgh.
- Talib Alboslemy, Ph.D, November 2013-May 2018.
- Baeckkyoung Sung, Postdoc Fellow, March 2013-Feb 2015, currently Senior Researcher at KIST Europe.
- Meghan Cawood, September 2020- present.
- Mitchell Filka, September 2016-May 2017.
- Cyrus Mirhaidari, Cyrus joined our laboratory in October 2016.
- Atem Yesinovskiy, Artem joined our laboratory in September 2017.
- Michal Sittek, Undergraduate Researcher, April 2014-May 2015.
- Deborah Douglas, Undergraduate Researcher, August 2013-April 2014.
- Steven Shaffer, Undergraduate Researcher, October 2013-May 2015.
- Yanyi Zang, Undergraduate Researcher, October 2014-April 2015.
Kim Lab lunch-Novemver 2017