First of all, inform yourself of the many advantages and potential disadvantages of an open lab notebook.
- Apply for an account
- The lab wiki is at
- Our non-wiki interface is here
Here is the translation:
|wiki page||html page|
Our lab pages are designated merely by having a Prince: prefix in front of them.
- To add a new page ("ANewPage" in these examples)
1. Add a wiki link in an existing article and click on it:
2. just type in the new page in your browser:
- To use the lab template on the page, put this on the top line of the page you edit
Our template is at: http://openwetware.org/wiki/Template:PrinceLab
New to editing wikis? Here are the formatting rules!
- Edit often See something out of place, fix it right then if you can!
- Edit drastically Since a wiki is built up organically, re-factoring is frequently needed. Move pages around, delete sections, etc. We can always revert to old versions if it doesn't work out!
- Nothing is off-limits Feel free to modify the template, the research statements, etc.
- These are lab pages They are by lab members and for lab members (and everyone else)
- Make it functional, then make it beautiful