From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Just getting started here, please help out
This area is to collect presentations people have given about OpenWetWare. If you are planning on presenting OWW to your lab or to another group, you may find some useful ideas here.
- NCI-ICBP - June 14, 2007
- OpenWetWare:Presentations/iGEM 2007 Teach the teachers workshop - 5/26/07
- Manalis lab - why is OWW useful for labs 3/19/07
- Prather lab - why is OWW useful for labs 3/14/07
- OpenWetWare:Presentations/PLoS - 2/2007
- OpenWetWare:Presentations/Nature - 2/5/2007
- Tools - Wikimania 2006 - 8/2006
- iGEM 2006 Teach the teachers workshop - 6/12/2006
- OpenWetWare:Presentations/iGEM 2006 Teach the teachers workshop - 5/6/06
- OpenWetWare:Presentations/OpenCourseWare - 3/21/06
- OpenWetWare: Presentation on how OWW is useful to a lab - 3/1/06 - this is more of a list of points to talk about with links, but posting it here anyway.
- OpenWetWare:Presentations/SciFoo - walkthough of the site shown at Sci Foo camp 8/12/06
- Wikimania 2006 - lightning talk slides (PDF), 2006-08-05