Kevin Matthew McKay Week 14
- Kevin McKay
- I used my transposed Regulation matrix from my week 12 assignment, copied and pasted it into "network", "network_weights", and "network_thresholds".
- deleted CIN5
- made sure there were no empty rows
- Next I edited degradation rates, pasted in T factors into Standard Name, and looked up systematic names and degradation rates on YEASTRACT and using the data from the Belle et al Paper, for T factors not included, used 0.027182242
- Edited production rate, pasted in systematic name and standard name, multiplied degradation rates by two for production rates.
- Edited log2 concentrations, pasted names, used Average log fold change from week 9 assignment for my TFs for cold shock time points (15, 30, 60)
- Concentration Sigmas: Went to statistics worksheet from week 9 assignment, calculated SD for each coldshock time point using STDEV in excel. Copied and pasted values into worksheet.
- Left optimization parameters worksheet alone
- In simulation times, changed top row to read from 0 to 60 by 5s.
- Lastly, edited network b, pasted in standard names for my TFs, made sure threshold value was 0 for each gene.
- shared excel sheets on lionshare