|Click here to visit our NEW WEBSITE|
|The content below is most likely out of date. We also have a new lean and mean openwetware area.|
Help, I don't know my username/password!
You need to be logged in to edit the content of your page and the lab pages.
If you can't remember your password or username, or if you don't know if you have one, here is what to do.
- See if you have a username:
- Go here → list of users
- Type in first few letters of your surname, and see if it comes up. (Stephan signed everyone up with their surname a few years ago.)
- Then try your first name. Recent users have usernames which are identical to their publication name. For example, Bob's is "Robert M. MacCallum". You can learn more about this and upgrade your username on this page.
- If you don't have a username, fill in this form
- For the "why would you like to join" question, just say you are a new member of the Kafatos/Christophides lab.
- It should only take a day or so to be processed.
Once you know your username, getting a new temporary password is easy: Go to the log in page (top right of every page) and fill in your username and click "E-mail password", check your mail and follow the instructions there.