- Today, poured LB plates (20 mL per plate).
- Stored in 4 deg C fridge in Lagally Lab Biohazard Room
- Spread plated 20 uL of Roza's 100 mg/mL stock on one plate/
- Other plates were poured with Mark, and Janny packaged them up for us.
- Streak plated DH5 alpha cells from Glycerol Cells box onto one (1) LB + Amp plate and one (1) LB only plate. Goal: To see if 100 ug/mL of antibiotic works or not for preventing growth.
- Took 5x1mL aliquots of Roza's sdH2O for our own use; put inside the iGEM Plasmids Box in -20.
- Paul has arrived with tons of goodies! All have been stored on top of Roza's bench with the appropriate labels put on them.