From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Laboratory of Genomic Data Science and Epigenome Biology
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Cell Biology
School of Medicine
West Virginia University
- iHiC (Methods in Molecular Biology, 2020): A set of C++ utilities for data pre/post-procession to faciliate Hi-C data analysis.
- Trac-looping differential loops (Nature Methods, 2018): A tool to call differential chromatin loops for Trac-looping data and Hi-ChIP data.
- Hi-C chromatin loops by simulation (Nature Immunology, 2017): A computational procedure to call chromatin loops from Hi-C data through simulation.
- MetaGun (BMC Bioinformatics, 2013): Gene prediction in metagenomic fragments based on the SVM algorithm.
- MetaTISA (Bioinformatics, 2009): Metagenomic Translation Initiation Site Annotator for improving gene start prediction.
- TriTISA (Bioinformatics, 2009): Prediction of translation initiation site for microbial genomes with TriTISA.
- ProTISA (NAR, 2008): A database for translation initiation site annotation in prokaryotic genomes.