• Alex Holcombe
Is your visual phenomenon/threshold determined at a low level or a high level?
-Show something is high-level by
• not affected much by equiluminance, 2nd-order
• dichoptic same
• not affected much by contrast or other image degradation
• caused by motion but not retinal motion (smooth pursuit induced?)
• benefits from mobile computation even with large steps
• has both temporal freq and rps limit?
• temp freq limit doesn't follow from temporal phase limit at lower temporal freqs (in other words, it's a temporal crowding limit) • temp freq limit reflects low-level or can be gated by color attention? (e.g. Fujisaki & NIshida A/V)
In acuity at least, contrast-dependence, separation dependence etc. listed here VernierRelated