• Alex Holcombe
For custom display resolutions (e.g. higher refresh rates), download SwitchResX. You must start the daemon to enable new modes.
- 190 Hz from Projection Design F30 sx+ High Brightness Black Metallic,300w (No Lens) $30650ex
- 190 Hz from Projection Design F32 wuxga High Brightness Black Metallic,300w (No Lens) $40074ex
- 190 Hz from Projection Design F20 sx+ Standard Zoom High Brightness Black, 220w AUD13829
- 190 Hz from Projection Design F10 1080 Standard Zoom High Brightness Black, 300w AUD19241
- 120 Hz from DepthQ HD 3D Projector is $5,995 plus shipping
- True 200 Hz projection? sharp xg-nv7xu no longer produced
- JVC DLA-HD350 60 Hz only, nothing in specs about color wheel
- InFocus Play Big IN83 nothing above 60 Hz; their top Work Big projectors LP840/850/860 does 120 Hz
from http://www.projectorcentral.com/optoma_hd806_projector_review.htm : "The traditional color wheel in most DLP business projectors has a four segment wheel, which is red, green, blue, and clear, or white. This type of wheel at 2x rotation speeds generates the highest incidence of rainbows. Since the wheel in the HD806 has three primary and three complementary colors, we would expect rainbow activity to be reduced. However, in practice we saw enough rainbow activity on the HD806 to cause us to suppose it had a 2x speed wheel. By comparison, the HD80 next to it in side by side viewing showed no rainbows at all."