- MIT Museum Soap Box Public Discussion (March 2006) The Implications of Synthetic Biology
- SB2.0 Lecture (May 2006) On a System for Engineering Genetic Machines
- MIT 20.010 (Spring 2006) Introduction to Biological Engineering, Biological Computing lecture
- Futures in Biotech (November 2006) An ad hoc conversation with Marc Pelletier and friends
- URL w/ links to audio etc.
- iGEM (Spring 2006) Synthetic Biology & Society lecture
- OSCON (Fall 2005) Open Source Biology keynote
Lecture materials (e.g., slides)
- December 4, 2006, Sloan workshop on Governance of DNA Construction Technologies
- Automated DNA Construction as an Enabling Technology (PDF)
- November 5, 2006 iGEM 2006
- Some thoughts about iGEM & synthetic biology PDF
- August 17, 2006 CSB2006
- Systems, Synthesis, & Something else entirely PDF
- August 7, 2006 NIH
- Design of Reproducing Biological Machines PDF
- April 8, 2006 iGEM lectures
- "Foundations" slides PDF
- "Synthetic Society" slides PDF
- March 13 & 15, 2006 The New School (NY) and Boston University (MA)
- February 22, 2006 USGEB 2006 (Geneva, Switzerland)
- February 16, 2006 20.010 guest lecture (MIT)
- December 5, 2005 BERAC (DC)
- November 9, 2005 Synthetic Tea (MIT)
- August 20, 2005 Foo Camp (Sebastapol, CA)
- June 28, 2005 DARPA Defense Science Office Special Seminar (Richard Danzig organizing)
- June 27, 2005 GECCO (Washington DC)
- June 13, 2005 Microsoft Research, Redmond WA (Eric Horvitz hosting)
- Lecture .asf video <--direct link to 200MB .asf file.
- Lecture .mov video <--direct link to 89MB .mov file (thanks to Mac Cowell).
- August 24, 2004 Banff International Research Station meeting on Dynamics, Control & Computation in Biochemical Networks
- Lecture Video <-- Real Audio file
Slides for Drew Endy's older talks might still be online here.